8 oz chicken broth
1/2 tsp oregano
and/ or do a pinch of thyme
1 tsp garlic
1/4 c lemon juice
1/6 c olive oil (2 Tbsp + 2 Tsp.)
1/2 tsp sea salt
1.5 lb yukon gold potat0es (or use russet if you are in a pinch)
- Peel potatoes and cut them in half (from medium size potatoes, quarter if large).
- Let them stand in water while preparing sauce.
- Combine all other ingredients in a gallon size”zipper” bag, and shake to combine.
- Dry off the potatoes, and put all of them in the bag and let marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put the potatoes and marinade in a glass pyrex dish, approximately 13 x 9 x 3 oval or 9 x9 square.
- Roast for 1hr 10min, turning occasionally.
- There should be plenty of sauce left over after roasting.
- You can put these under the broiler for 5 minutes to crisp them up if you prefer.